On October 12th, 2022 Captain Car Wash obtained unanimous approval from the City of Fort Worth Zoning Commission for the requested conditional use permit for what will be the third Captain Car Wash development in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. The zoning case is scheduled to be heard and voted on by city council at the November 8th city council meeting. The project is scheduled to begin construction in Q2 2023 and be completed by Q1 2024.
- Captain Car Wash gains final approval from Fort Worth City Council for the Golden Triangle development
- Tunnel Equity Gains Zoning Approval in Fort Worth for Captain Car Wash Co. Alliance Texas Project
- Tunnel Equity Secures Senior Debt Facility for Captain Car Wash expansion with Texas Heritage National Bank
- Tunnel Equity Gains Zoning Approval in Fort Worth for Captain Car Wash Co. Proposed Development
- Express Car Wash Equity Partnerships